« Home | Caro flying a kite at the beach.  » | To reward myself for getting the J.O.B. I am heade... » | So Lisa and I decided to enroll in the V'day mixed... » 

GetDShirts.com

Monday, July 25, 2005 

It is late, but I wanted to get my site back working before I took off for the week. I will be going to Preston, GA then Unadilla, then Pineview, then over to the Statesboro area. I will probably be gone all week and will have my laptop with me so I can post on the road. I will have a camera as well so there is no telling what goodies we'll see here. I must say that at first glance this blogger site is pretty nifty. You can modify the templates and I will when more time allows, but I like it so far. Great weekend I had, playing golf with Banks, Jim, and Lisa. Well it is wicked late so I must bid adeu(?).