« Home | Today I am in Statesboro GA, back in my old stompi... » | It is late, but I wanted to get my site back worki... » | Caro flying a kite at the beach.  » | To reward myself for getting the J.O.B. I am heade... » | So Lisa and I decided to enroll in the V'day mixed... » 

GetDShirts.com

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.asp?c=kfc956uj

While I don't think Pamela Anderson is a great spokesperson for any issue I do think KFC could do more to be more humane to chickens. I think I will boycott KFC for a while, heck, I only eat there about 1 time every 6 months so they won't care, but I'm stickin it to the man! YEA!

I'm back in Statesboro tonight after the weekend was spent in Orlando with Lisa watching her play regionals tennis matches. She layed the smack down in a doubles game.

Funny things: I had an electrician I worked along with ask me if I wanted to smoke weed with him and then he asked if I wanted to go in on a 12 pack that he and the boys in the yard were getting... I declined.