« Home | http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.a... » | Today I am in Statesboro GA, back in my old stompi... » | It is late, but I wanted to get my site back worki... » | Caro flying a kite at the beach.  » | To reward myself for getting the J.O.B. I am heade... » | So Lisa and I decided to enroll in the V'day mixed... » 

GetDShirts.com

Sunday, August 14, 2005 

Just got back from WIlliston FL and it is almost midnight. Granted, I did get back ~8pm so it isn't like i just walked in the door. I met 2 dogs that were some big ole taters. I made a movie of one of them. Check it out.



Went down to Seaside for the day on Sat. to look for places for a reception. Found a killer gallery as a possibility called Gaffrey Art Gallery. The guy happens to also be a chef so maybe we can get him to cater as well. Who knows...but it was really neat and got me excited.

There is a deal going on on ipods at the moment and I might have to pull the trigger. I have so much time in the van and need some of my tunes instead of the radio. I have so many audiobooks I need to catch up on, but I don't want to drop that kind of coin on it. I'm afraid at this point I may bite, but we'll see. I just don't seem to be having the patience for my freeipod referral site at the moment.