« Home | I went to see Kaki King last night at Club Downund... » | We finally got around to posting the photos from t... » | » | Well, finally an update since I'm playing hookie f... » | Now where do I start? » | Well we bought a house! It is on the north side o... » | Got into a wreck day before yesterday above Ft. Ga... » | Some crazy bug got inside of my van. Crazy ole bugs! » | Who is that dark figure in the distance?  » | My dog was shot and killed today. I really don't k... » 

GetDShirts.com

Monday, February 06, 2006 


We went to the Grey Building yesterday to listen to a program by the biggest collector of Napoleon in the world. He was from Europe and had a very rough accent, but seemed nice and very interested in his subject. He looked about 55, but was actually 35 and graying, but I digress...

He had an extensive collection of all sorts of things ranging from a velvet sleeve that was removed during his dinner when a waiter spilled something on it. The Taylor that altered the sleeve held onto it and it eventually became part of the collection.

I know very little about Napoleon so I am going to try and brush up on my history sometime soon.

The exhibit will be on display until mid-April.