« Home | Some crazy bug got inside of my van. Crazy ole bugs! » | Who is that dark figure in the distance?  » | My dog was shot and killed today. I really don't k... » | I am pooped...I went down w/ Lisa to Ft. Lauderdal... » | Just got back from WIlliston FL and it is almost m... » | http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.a... » | Today I am in Statesboro GA, back in my old stompi... » | It is late, but I wanted to get my site back worki... » | Caro flying a kite at the beach.  » | To reward myself for getting the J.O.B. I am heade... » 

GetDShirts.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

Got into a wreck day before yesterday above Ft. Gaines and hit a deer. I feel fine today, but was a little sore yesterday. Very scary if you haven't hit a deer yourself... I took a few phots and when I get mah van back from the shop I will post.

In other news the peanut folks rented me this schweet red 2005 Chevy pickup. I feel like one of the guys when I roll into town now. Not to mention it has an 8 cylinder which means it sucks down gas and hauls much ass (aren't I a card tonight).

I have been driving about 270 miles per day for the past few days. I will welcome the weekend. I may have to fly to S.C. to do some work there, but I may have some options.

Almost through with book 3 of the Dark Tower series called 'The Wastelands'. I must say that it has up until this point been a dissapointment. It has barely kept my interest, but I guess it is a book that has a lot of explaining to do and not much action. According to Dave book 4 makes up for it. I will be holding him to this promise because it is like pulling teeth trying to stay concentrated on this book at the moment. After I'm done with it I will reread(?) the first Left Behind since I can't remember how it ends.

Favorite word for the day: palaver