« Home | Just got back from WIlliston FL and it is almost m... » | http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/anderson-vid.a... » | Today I am in Statesboro GA, back in my old stompi... » | It is late, but I wanted to get my site back worki... » | Caro flying a kite at the beach.  » | To reward myself for getting the J.O.B. I am heade... » | So Lisa and I decided to enroll in the V'day mixed... » 

GetDShirts.com

Monday, August 22, 2005 

I am pooped...

I went down w/ Lisa to Ft. Lauderdale and up to W. Palm Beach for the weekend. Actually we drove to Gainesville Fri. night and stayed with Emily. I slept almost12 hours I think. Drove the rest of the way down to Ft. Lauderdale with 2 hrs. to spare before her class reunion. It was nice to see her seeing old friends. I went to mine a few months ago and remember how fun it was so I can relate.

The new Minus The Bear album is definately growing on me and they are coming to Tally this fall along with Electric 6. I don't know which I'm more excited about. Or if I just excited that some rawk is coming around this area.

I saw Iain's mom, Mrs. Mary Lynn and she told my folks that Mr. Avery had said after paying for Brian Avery's wedding, if they wanted to elope, he was finance it. As planning goes on with mine, I can definately see his point.

Finally broke down and ordered me an Ipod today. I know, what a trend follower. I just need something to listen to in the van and you can only handle so much NPR.