« Home | We went to the Grey Building yesterday to listen t... » | I went to see Kaki King last night at Club Downund... » | We finally got around to posting the photos from t... » | » | Well, finally an update since I'm playing hookie f... » | Now where do I start? » | Well we bought a house! It is on the north side o... » | Got into a wreck day before yesterday above Ft. Ga... » | Some crazy bug got inside of my van. Crazy ole bugs! » | Who is that dark figure in the distance?  » 

GetDShirts.com

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Holy crap, I stumbled upon a cheap copy of Jupiter Coyote's Wade and man it brings back memories. What a great band that is still making music.

I also got Overthinking by Bluestring for ~$2 which is a steal, but it doesn't look like they are together anymore.

If you want to hear snippets of Wade, check it out here.