« Home | » | If you ever had an Atari 5200 you will probably re... » | Holy crap, I stumbled upon a cheap copy of Jupiter... » | We went to the Grey Building yesterday to listen t... » | I went to see Kaki King last night at Club Downund... » | We finally got around to posting the photos from t... » | » | Well, finally an update since I'm playing hookie f... » | Now where do I start? » | Well we bought a house! It is on the north side o... » 

GetDShirts.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 


Three of the unhealthiest snakes in America. Ranked in order.


• Entenmann's Rich Frosted Chocolate Dipped Donuts: Eat two of these, and you're downing as much saturated fat (9 grams) as in eight strips of bacon.







• Starbucks Venti Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee with whipped cream: Thanks to the equivalent of 16 teaspoons of sugar, this baby is liquid candy.










• Jamba Juice Power Peanut Butter Moo'd: Packs 1,390 calories, which is more than half your daily requirement.

Baby, you have obviously never had those chocolate dipped donuts. Holy cow, they are so awesome. I'd take them over 8 strips of bacon any day. . . no contest. In fact, if both you and one of those chocolate donuts were drowning, it would be a close call but of course I would pick you. Maybe. Just kidding. I would most likely pick you. Seriously, those donuts are awesome.

Post a Comment