« Home | I found these old James Bond posters and thought t... » | And if those spinner rims weren't bad enough, here... » | Taken from electric6.com. State of the Six Ad... » | Here is my tater man! » | Three of the unhealthiest snakes in America. Rank... » | » | If you ever had an Atari 5200 you will probably re... » | Holy crap, I stumbled upon a cheap copy of Jupiter... » | We went to the Grey Building yesterday to listen t... » | I went to see Kaki King last night at Club Downund... » 

GetDShirts.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

We went up to Chicago 2 weeks ago to see Lisa's relatives. When we got up it was ~82 degrees, but when we landed in Chicago is was below freezing. I had to borrow this jacket to keep from freezing. You can't imagine (or maybe you can), how cold we were in this photo. I had deep dish pizza (yum), Mish-Mash Soup, and went to some famous pancake place that had pancakes bigger than your head.